CushCore is an engineered foam insert to be mounted inside a tire, designed to absorb impacts, reduce vibration and increase lateral stability. These characteristics translate to a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride.
- The system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted rims and tires, and is compatible with tubeless tire sealants
- Fits tire widths 2.1 – 2.5″ and rims with internal width 22 – 35mm
- A specially designed tubeless air valve is included with each insert; allowing air to move through the valve without becoming obstructed by the insert
- The insert divides the inner volume of the tire in half, maintaining air underneath the tread and the foam insert next to the rim
- 27.5″ wheel inserts
Included in this set:
- 2x 27.5″ CushCore Pro Inserts
- 2x CushCore 44mm Presta Air Valves
- Valve Core Tool
- Rim Stickers
- Installation Instructions
Installation instructions here.